!-- Google Fonts -->

Never give up motivation speech 2021 Motivational QUOTES never give up

.                                   never give up

 

When I was a kid I could go through a math book lin a week What job? Stockbroker Stockbroker? Yeah Not an astronaut? But I listened to what Jim Bob Arnold said 21 years ago. The most poignant seven words ever uttered in any speech anywhere.

Don''t give up.

Don't ever give up. Those great people didn't.

So... I now have a responsibility to also not ever give up. I'm not special. I just listen to what the man said. There are sometimes in life where you fall down

and you feel like you don't have the strength to get back up. I will try one hundred times to get up and if I fail one hundred times If I fail and I give up do you think that I'm ever (going to) gonna get up?

No.

But if I fail I try again... and again... and again. For as long as I try there is always that chance of getting up. No matter what you might be going through

dont quit.

The secret is in not giving up. Everybody who ha done something great they weren't that deep. But they had was resilience. They had the ability to bounce back All the greats, they didn't quit. No matter how impossible your situation may seem stay on course. I guarantee you can not pass it if you quit I guarantee you are going to fail but you don't know what's going to happen if you keep going.

I'm fragile.

I feel pain.

I hurt.

I open my eyes. I crave victory. I do not give up. I feel no fear. I fear no man. I create. I conquer. I hold the power. Make a choice

just decide

what it's going to be who you are going to be how you are going to do it. Just decide. And then from that point the universe is going to get out of your way. We can't have another bad year. You've got to get to the point where enough is enough

 It's much easier to come up with excuses of why you can't do it. If you do what is easy your life will be hard. If you do what is easy complain about your situation, your circumstances surrender and give up on your dreams become depressed and bitter and angry. Anybody can do that if you 

Do what is easy your life will be hard. But if you do what is hard keep coming back again and again and again get up dressed every day Take life on. Taking life by the collar you say yes! I will do it! I can do this. And you've said yourself I'm willing to face the no's. I'm willing for people to laugh at me. I'm willing to gut this out I'm willing to make this happen. It's my time.

It's possible

. It's necessary. It's hard. It's worth it. I'm going to do whatever it takes I can do this. Anybody that has done this at any point in time. In history then what's possible for one It's possible for me! 

And I'm going to do it. And if you do that over and over and over again Your life will be easy. Tomorrow is going to be your first day. If you'd like to work here as a broker. Would you like that Chris? Yes sir.

____________________________________________________

Hindi language translate

कभी हार मत मानो
 जब मैं एक बच्चा था तो मैं एक हफ्ते में गणित की किताब पढ़ सकता था क्या काम? स्टॉकब्रोकर स्टॉकब्रोकर? हाँ अंतरिक्ष यात्री नहीं? लेकिन जिम बॉब अर्नोल्ड ने 21 साल पहले जो कहा था, मैंने उसे सुना। किसी भी भाषण में कहीं भी बोले गए अब तक के सबसे मार्मिक सात शब्द।
 हार मत मानो।

 कभी हार मत मानो। उन महान लोगों ने नहीं किया।

 तो... अब मेरी भी जिम्मेदारी है कि कभी हार न मानूं। मैं खास नहीं हूं। मैं बस सुनता हूं कि आदमी ने क्या कहा। जिंदगी में कभी-कभी ऐसे मौके आते हैं जब आप गिर जाते हैं

 और आपको लगता है कि आपके पास वापस उठने की ताकत नहीं है। मैं उठने के लिए सौ बार कोशिश करूंगा और अगर मैं सौ बार असफल हो जाऊं तो अगर मैं असफल हो जाऊं और मैं हार मान लूं तो क्या आपको लगता है कि मैं कभी उठने वाला हूं?

 नहीं।

 लेकिन अगर मैं असफल हो जाता हूं तो मैं फिर से कोशिश करता हूं... और बार-बार... और फिर से। जब तक मैं कोशिश करता हूं तब तक उठने का मौका हमेशा बना रहता है। कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि आप किस दौर से गुजर रहे होंगे

 मत छोड़ो।

 राज हार न मानने में है। हर कोई जिसने कुछ महान किया है, वे इतने गहरे नहीं थे। लेकिन उनमें लचीलापन था। उनके पास वापस उछालने की क्षमता थी सभी महान, उन्होंने नहीं छोड़ा। आपकी स्थिति कितनी भी असंभव क्यों न हो, निश्चित रूप से बने रहें। मैं गारंटी देता हूं कि यदि आप छोड़ देते हैं तो आप इसे पास नहीं कर सकते हैं मैं गारंटी देता हूं कि आप असफल होने जा रहे हैं लेकिन आप नहीं जानते कि अगर आप चलते रहें तो क्या होगा।

 मैं नाज़ुक हूं।

 मुझे दर्द होता है।

 मुझे दुख हुआ।

 मैं अपनी आँखें खोलता हूँ। मुझे जीत की लालसा है। मैं हार नहीं मानता। मुझे कोई डर नहीं लगता। मैं किसी आदमी से नहीं डरता। मैं बनाता हूं। मैं जीतता हूँ। मैं सत्ता रखता हूं। एक का चयन करो

 बस फैसला करो

 यह क्या होने जा रहा है आप कौन होने जा रहे हैं आप इसे कैसे करने जा रहे हैं। बस फैसला करो। और फिर उस बिंदु से ब्रह्मांड आपके रास्ते से हटने वाला है। हमारे पास एक और बुरा साल नहीं हो सकता। आपको उस बिंदु पर पहुंचना होगा जहां पर्याप्त है।

  आप ऐसा क्यों नहीं कर सकते, इसके बहाने बनाना बहुत आसान है। यदि आप वह करते हैं जो आसान है तो आपका जीवन कठिन होगा। यदि आप अपनी स्थिति के बारे में शिकायत करना आसान करते हैं, तो आपकी परिस्थितियाँ आत्मसमर्पण कर देती हैं और अपने सपनों को छोड़ देती हैं और उदास हो जाती हैं



  कड़वा और क्रोधी। कोई भी यह कर सकता है कि यदि आप वह करते हैं जो आसान है तो आपका जीवन कठिन होगा। लेकिन अगर आप वह करते हैं जो कठिन है तो बार-बार वापस आते रहना और फिर से उठना हर दिन कपड़े पहनना। कॉलर से जान लेते हुए आप हाँ कहते हैं! मैं यह करूंगा! मैं यह कर सकता है। और आपने खुद कहा है कि मैं ना का सामना करने को तैयार हूं। मैं लोगों को मुझ पर हंसने के लिए तैयार हूं। मैं इसे खत्म करने के लिए तैयार हूं मैं ऐसा करने के लिए तैयार हूं। यह मेरा समय है।

 यह संभव है

 . यह जरूरी है। यह मुश्किल है। यह इसके लायक है। मैं जो कुछ भी कर सकता हूं वह करने जा रहा हूं मैं यह कर सकता हूं। किसी ने भी किसी भी समय ऐसा किया है। इतिहास में तो एक के लिए क्या संभव है यह मेरे लिए संभव है! और मैं इसे करने जा रहा हूं। और अगर आप इसे बार-बार करते हैं तो आपका जीवन आसान हो जाएगा। कल आपका पहला दिन होने जा रहा है। अगर आप यहां ब्रोकर के तौर पर काम करना चाहते हैं। क्या आप उस क्रिस को पसंद करेंगे? जी श्रीमान।

Post a Comment

0 Comments