!-- Google Fonts -->

" POWER OF DISCIPLINE " Indian actor Akshay Kumar daily routine life Motivational QUOTES never give up




 




DISCIPLINE Akshay Kumar daily  routine life 

When I started my career everyone used to say - 'He just knows action' I always think change is most important thing in  anybody's life every time anybody's tried to put an image on me I have always jumped to some other image.to be honest I have just been myself being yourself ,

 that is an extra-odinary thing don't run where everyone else is running carve your own path if no one join you doesn't matter walk alone. Do something of you're own something will definitely work out for me my career. 

Has not just been a career.its been my passion and the day a person's work becomes his/her Passion then no one can stop that person from being successful I'm waiting to get up in the morning and start working since childhood till that there hasn't been a day when I haven't seen the rising sun my routine start at 4:00AM this is the only time between 4:00 - 5:00AM when I am alone and that is the best time when I think about whatt should I do a person needs atleast 1 hour everyday for him/her self to think contemplate .then around 5:00 - 5:15AM I start my workout I go swimming I need 2 hours my workout. I work 8 hours a day 8 hours good enough but in that 8 hours,

 I'm on the set I don't move away from the set.i Don't go the sit in my vanity van I sleep every day at around 9:00 - 9:30PM in over country .I see so many have obesity can't you give just 1 hour to you're body to exercise? There is no need to eat after 6:30PM your body cannot digest so much food follow these tips and see how much your Heath will improve .

 It's a smile things this is all your hands your Heath is in you're hands you're life is in you're hands it is the most simplest thing.we make it very complicated,

____________________________________________________



Morning

_____________________________________________


Hindi language translate 


अनुशासन अक्षय कुमार दैनिक दिनचर्या जीवन



 जब मैंने अपना करियर शुरू किया तो हर कोई कहता था - 'वह सिर्फ एक्शन जानता है' मुझे हमेशा लगता है कि बदलाव किसी के जीवन में सबसे महत्वपूर्ण चीज है हर बार जब कोई मुझ पर एक छवि डालने की कोशिश करता है तो मैं हमेशा किसी और छवि पर कूद जाता हूं। सच कहूं तो मैं अभी तो मैं स्वयं हूँ,

  यह एक असाधारण चीज है, जहां हर कोई दौड़ रहा है वहां मत दौड़ो, अगर कोई भी शामिल नहीं होता है तो अकेले चलने में कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता। अपने लिए कुछ करो, कुछ निश्चित रूप से मेरे करियर के लिए काम करेगा।

 सिर्फ एक करियर नहीं रहा है, यह मेरा जुनून रहा है और जिस दिन किसी व्यक्ति का काम उसका जुनून बन जाता है, तो उस व्यक्ति को सफल होने से कोई नहीं रोक सकता मैं सुबह उठने का इंतजार कर रहा हूं और बचपन से ही काम करना शुरू कर देता हूं। ऐसा कोई दिन नहीं गया है जब मैंने उगते सूरज को नहीं देखा है, मेरी दिनचर्या सुबह ४:०० बजे शुरू होती है, यह ४:०० - ५:०० बजे के बीच का एकमात्र समय है जब मैं अकेला होता हूं और यह सबसे अच्छा समय होता है जब मैं सोचता हूं कि क्या है क्या मुझे एक व्यक्ति को प्रतिदिन कम से कम 1 घंटे की आवश्यकता है ताकि वह स्वयं चिंतन कर सके। फिर लगभग 5:00 - 5:15 पूर्वाह्न मैं अपना कसरत शुरू करता हूं मैं तैराकी करता हूं मुझे 2 घंटे की मेरी कसरत चाहिए। मैं दिन में 8 घंटे 8 घंटे काम करता हूं, लेकिन उस 8 घंटे में,

  मैं सेट पर हूं मैं सेट से दूर नहीं जाता। मैं अपनी वैनिटी वैन में मत बैठो मैं देश भर में हर दिन लगभग 9:00 - 9:30 बजे सोता हूं। मैंने देखा कि बहुतों को मोटापा है क्या आप अपने शरीर को व्यायाम करने के लिए सिर्फ 1 घंटा नहीं दे सकते? शाम 6:30 बजे के बाद खाने की कोई जरूरत नहीं है, आपका शरीर इतना खाना नहीं पचा सकता है, इन सुझावों का पालन करें और देखें कि आपकी सेहत में कितना सुधार होगा।

  यह एक मुस्कान की बात है यह सब तुम्हारे हाथ है तुम्हारा हीथ तुम्हारे हाथों में है तुम जीवन हो तुम्हारे हाथों में यह सबसे सरल चीज है। हम इसे बहुत जटिल बनाते हैं,

 ____________________________________________

Post a Comment

0 Comments