!-- Google Fonts -->

Prove Them Wrong! | Empowering women in business | Muniba Mazari |just give up Motivational QUOTES

.                             Muniba Mazari 

just give up just give up just give up just give up we'll be haters there will be naysayers there will be disbelievers and then there will be you proving them wrong and I'm going to fight my fears we all have fears fear of unknown fear of known fear of losing people so I wrote down one by one all those fears and I decided that I'm going to overcome these fears one at a time you know what was my biggest fear divorce but the day

 I decided that this is nothing but my fear i liberated myself by setting him free and I made myself emotionally so strong there the day I got the news that he is getting married I sent him a text and I'm so happy for you and I wish you all the best and he knows that I pray for him  today number two was I won't be able to be a mother again and that was quite a stable for me but then I realized there are so many children in the world all they want is acceptance so there is no point of crying just go and adopt one and that's

what I did

you'll be surprised to know another bigger fear that I had it was facing people I used to hide myself and I was on bed for two years I used to keep the door closed I used to pretend that I'm not going to meet anyone tell them that I'm sleeping you know why because I couldn't stand that sympathy that they had for me they used to treat me like a patient when I used to smile they used to look at me and say that I was tired of this question being asked are you sick and I said well besides spinal cord injury

 I'm fine I guess and today I'm here speaking to all these amazing people because I have overcome the fear you know where you end up being on the wheelchair what's the most painful thing the lack of acceptance people think that there will not be accepted by the people because we in the world of perfect

people are imperfect so I decided that instead of starting an NGO for disability awareness which I know will not help anyone I started to appear more in public I decided that I'm going to join the national TV of Pakistan as an anchorperson I became the National goodwill ambassador for UN Women Pakistan I was featured in BBC hundred women for 2015 I am one of the first 30 under 30 for 2016 so when you accept yourself the way you are it all starts,

____________________________________________________

Hindi language translate

मुनिबा मजारी
 बस हार मानो बस हार मान लो बस हार मान लो हम नफरत करने वाले होंगे, अविश्वासी होंगे और फिर आप उन्हें गलत साबित कर देंगे और मैं अपने डर से लड़ने जा रहा हूं हम सभी को डर है अज्ञात का डर लोगों को खोने के ज्ञात डर का डर इसलिए मैंने एक-एक करके उन सभी आशंकाओं को लिखा और मैंने फैसला किया कि मैं इन आशंकाओं को दूर करने जा रहा हूं, एक समय में आप जानते हैं कि मेरा सबसे बड़ा डर तलाक क्या था लेकिन दिन

  मैंने तय किया कि यह मेरे डर के अलावा और कुछ नहीं है, मैंने उसे मुक्त करके खुद को मुक्त कर लिया और मैंने खुद को भावनात्मक रूप से इतना मजबूत बना लिया कि जिस दिन मुझे खबर मिली कि वह शादी कर रहा है, मैंने उसे एक पाठ भेजा और मैं आपके लिए बहुत खुश हूं और मैं आप सभी को शुभकामनाएं और वह जानता है कि मैं आज उसके लिए प्रार्थना करता हूं कि नंबर दो मैं फिर से मां नहीं बन पाऊंगी और यह मेरे लिए काफी स्थिर था लेकिन तब मुझे एहसास हुआ कि दुनिया में बहुत सारे बच्चे हैं वे सभी इच्छा स्वीकृति है इसलिए रोने का कोई मतलब नहीं है बस जाओ और एक को अपनाओ और वह है

 मैंने क्या किया

 आपको एक और बड़ा डर जानकर हैरानी होगी कि मैं उन लोगों का सामना कर रहा था जो मैं खुद को छुपाता था और मैं दो साल से बिस्तर पर था मैं दरवाजा बंद रखता था मैं बहाना करता था कि मैं किसी से नहीं मिलने जा रहा हूं उन्हें बताओ कि मैं सो रहा हूँ, आप जानते हैं, क्योंकि मैं उस सहानुभूति को बर्दाश्त नहीं कर सकता था जो उनके पास मेरे लिए थी, वे मेरे साथ एक मरीज की तरह व्यवहार करते थे जब मैं मुस्कुराता था तो वे मुझे देखते थे और कहते थे कि मैं इससे थक गया हूँ सवाल पूछा जा रहा है कि क्या आप बीमार हैं और मैंने रीढ़ की हड्डी में चोट के अलावा ठीक कहा?

  मुझे लगता है कि मैं ठीक हूं और आज मैं यहां इन सभी अद्भुत लोगों से बात कर रहा हूं क्योंकि मैंने उस डर पर काबू पा लिया है जिसे आप जानते हैं कि आप व्हीलचेयर पर कहां हैं सबसे दर्दनाक बात क्या है स्वीकृति की कमी लोगों को लगता है कि ऐसा नहीं होगा लोगों द्वारा स्वीकार किया गया क्योंकि हम परिपूर्ण की दुनिया में हैं

 लोग अपूर्ण हैं इसलिए मैंने फैसला किया कि विकलांगता जागरूकता के लिए एक एनजीओ शुरू करने के बजाय, जो मुझे पता है कि किसी की मदद नहीं करेगा, मैंने सार्वजनिक रूप से और अधिक दिखाना शुरू कर दिया, मैंने फैसला किया कि मैं एक एंकर के रूप में पाकिस्तान के राष्ट्रीय टीवी में शामिल होने जा रहा हूं, मैं राष्ट्रीय बन गया संयुक्त राष्ट्र महिला पाकिस्तान के लिए सद्भावना राजदूत मुझे 2015 के लिए बीबीसी सौ महिलाओं में चित्रित किया गया था, मैं 2016 के लिए 30 से कम उम्र के पहले 30 में से एक हूं, इसलिए जब आप खुद को जिस तरह से स्वीकार करते हैं, यह सब शुरू होता है,

Post a Comment

0 Comments